Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB 3 Interface for Windows (Heritage Edition)
These are the same UAD plug‑ins that built UA’s reputation for analog modelling over the past decade — including vintage compressors, EQs, mic preamps, and reverb — giving you the most accurate library of classic analog emulations anywhere, right out of the box.
With the highest dynamic range and lowest noise of any desktop interface, Apollo Twin USB gives you stellar 24-bit/192 kHz sound and breathtaking clarity. Its premium mic preamps and class-leading conversion translate into rich three-dimensional recordings with exceptional depth and punch. Digitally controlled analog monitor outputs provide full resolution audio at all listening levels — letting you create better mixes in real-world environments.
Imagine having access to a classic analogue recording studio, right on your desktop. Apollo Twin USB lets you record and mix through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — including vintage EQs, compressors, reverbs, tape machines and more — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer size.
The key to its analogue magic is onboard UAD-2 DUO DSP Processing, which powers the UAD plug-ins while reducing the strain on your host CPU. To get you started, Apollo Twin USB includes the “Realtime Analog Classics” plug-in bundle.
Unison technology allows Apollo’sTwin USB’s mic preamps and front-panel DI to sound and behave like the world’s most sought-after tube and solid state preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes — including their all-important impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and circuit behaviours.
Based on breakthrough integration between Apollo’s analogue inputs and its onboard UAD processing, Unison lets you track through a range of colourful emulations from Neve, API, and Marshall with amazing tone.
Apollo Twin USB is a 2×6 interface with two class-leading mic/line preamps, two analogue line outputs, two digitally controlled analogue monitor outputs, and up to eight additional channels of digital inputs via Optical connection. Its conveniently located Hi-Z instrument input and headphone jack allow you to capture inspiration the moment it strikes.
A Sleek New App Console 2.0 is Apollo Twin USB’s software control interface. Its intuitive, analogue console-style design provides realtime tracking and monitoring with UAD Powered Plug-Ins, Channel Strip presets, Drag & Drop functionality, dynamically resizable windows, and more.
Apollo Twin USB is compatible with major DAWs, including Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton Live, and more — allowing seamless integration no matter what recording software you use.
- Shape world-class recordings with a curated bundle of top UAD plug‑ins
- Get complete plug-in Collections from Teletronix, Helios, Pultec, and more
- Inject rich analog warmth into your mixes with the world’s best hardware emulations
- Desktop 2×6 USB 3 audio interface with world-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Realtime UAD Processing for tracking through vintage Compressors, EQs, Tape Machines, Mic Preamps, and Guitar Amp plug-ins with near-zero (sub-2ms) latency
- USB 3.0 connection for easy connectivity on Windows-based recording systems
- Unison™ technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps
- Two premium mic/line preamps; two line 3-4 outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphones output
- Two digitally-controlled analogue monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to eight channels of additional digital input via Optical connection
- Uncompromising analogue design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, & AAX 64 in all major DAWs
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed cable included