Universal Audio Apollo Solo USB Audio Interface (Heritage Edition)
The new Apollo Heritage Editions deliver a premium software suite of 5 or 10 award-winning UAD plug‑ins titles — including the full Collections from Teletronix,® Fairchild,® Pultec,® Helios,® and UA — conveniently packaged at significant savings.
These are the same UAD plug‑ins that built UA’s reputation for analog modelling over the past decade — including vintage compressors, EQs, mic preamps, and reverb — giving you the most accurate library of classic analog emulations anywhere, right out of the box.
Apollo Solo USB is a desktop recording audio interface for Windows — delivering class-leading audio conversion, two Unison™ mic preamps, and a suite of onboard UAD plug-ins for recording album-quality results, in real time.
This compact 2×4 interface starts with esteemed Apollo A/D and D/A conversion to sonically outperform anything in its class. And with its Unison technology and built-in UAD‑2 processing, you can record through classic studio tools including the UA 610‑B Tube Preamp & EQ, LA‑2A and 1176 compressors, and more — with near‑zero latency.
Apollo Solo USB’s Unison technology gives you the tone, touch, and “feel” of the world’s most sought‑after preamps. These include the bundled UA 610‑B Tube Preamp, plus authentic mic preamp emulations from Neve® and API,® plus guitar amp emulations from Fender® and Marshall® — complete with their signature impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and component‑level circuit behaviors.
The secret to Unison is its hardware‑software integration between Apollo Solo USB’s mic preamps and its onboard UAD-2 processing. Simply place a Unison preamp plug-in on your mic input in Apollo’s Console software, and it physically reconfigures Apollo’s impedance and gain staging — giving you the classic tube and transformer sounds of the world’s most recorded mic preamps and guitar amps.
Right out of the box, Apollo Solo USB provides a suite of incredible analog emulation plug‑ins including the world’s only authentic Teletronix LA‑2A and 1176LN compressors, Pultec EQs, and much more. From the tube warmth of the Pultec EQ on guitars, to the gentle limiting of the LA‑2A on vocals, your recordings will take a giant leap forward in rich, sonically complex analog sound.
For guitarists and bassists, Apollo Solo USB includes Unison technology on its front panel instrument input — giving you access to dead-on emulations of amps like the Fender® ’55 Tweed Deluxe, Ampeg® B‑15N Bass Amplifier, and the included Marshall® Plexi Classic — all available at near-zero latency for songwriting and recording.
Apollo Solo USB’s onboard headphone output is louder and punchier, with lower noise and flatter frequency response versus any interface in its class. This means you can confidently track and mix using headphones, knowing you’re hearing every sonic detail.
With its robust all-metal construction and exceptional sound quality, Apollo Solo USB is the only desktop audio interface for Windows users that truly delivers professional results. It’s like having a virtual analog studio that fits onto any desktop, and easily travels in your laptop bag.
- Shape world-class recordings with a curated bundle of top UAD plug‑ins
- Get complete plug-in Collections from Teletronix, Helios, Pultec, and more
- Inject rich analog warmth into your mixes with the world’s best hardware emulations
- Desktop 2×4 USB audio interface for Windows 10 with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve,® API,® Manley,® Marshall,® Fender,® and more
- Realtime UAD Processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle
- Best-in-class headphone amplifier for loud, detailed, low-noise monitoring
- USB 3 (Type-C) cable sold separately