The centre section compressor from the 1980’s SSL G-Series analogue console is an audio production legend. It is a simple unit with a simple purpose; it makes complete mixes sound bigger, with more power, punch and drive. It brings cohesion and strength to your mix without compromising clarity. The SSL Stereo Bus Compressor Module brings this classic ‘audio glue’ to you with spectacular SuperAnalogue™ audio performance.
- Classic sonic character and mix finalising capabilities of SSL Stereo Bus Compression
- True Stereo side-chain input for external signal keying
- Link control enables several modules to be combined for surround compression
- Gain reduction meter as fitted to the classic SSL console range
- Electronically balanced XLR connections