Lindell Audio LiN76 Vintage Limiting Amplifier
Audio engineers and music producers in search of an affordable 1176-style compressor will rejoice over the Lindell Audio LiN76 Vintage Limiting Amplifier, a dynamics processor that’s carefully designed to recreate the timbres of nuances of vintage-era ’76-style FET compressors.
The LiN76 features USA-made transformers and a vintage-style VU for monitoring. The standard compression ratios are included as well as the infamous “all-button” mode made famous by British recording engineers throughout the 1970s. The rear panel includes a 1/4″ TRS input and output as well as a VU meter calibration dial. The LiN76 ships with a 12 VAC power adapter.
- Instant vintage-vibe dynamics processing
- USA-made transformers
- 4:1, 8:1, 12:1, 20:1, and “All-button” compression ratio modes
- Vintage-style VU for monitoring
- Variable attack and release times, with ultrafast attack options
- Balanced input and output
In the Box
- Lindell Audio LiN76 Vintage Limiting Amplifier
- External Power Transformer
- Limited 1-Year Warranty