GS Music – GS Apollo Analog Synthesizer
- Polyphony: Monophonic, last note priority / Duophonic, lowest note priority and la última
- Oscillators: 2 voltage controlled analog oscillators (VCO) with sub oscillators.
- Waveforms: Triangular / Saw-Tri / Sawtooth / Pulse
- Filter: (VCF) 24dB / Oct low pass filter (4 poles) with resonance control.
- 2 * envelopes (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release)
- LFO: 3**
- Delay Effects, Chorus
- LFO Waveforms: Triangular / Ramp Up / Ramp Down • Square
- Presets: 32
- CV inputs: Gate / Pitch / Cutoff / Amp Gain / Audio Input
- Connections: MIDI IN, MIDI OUT, MIDI Thru , Audio Output (1/4 ”TRS balanced plug), USB (with galvanic isolation)
- Power Supply: DC 12V 1A
- Consumption: 6 W
- Package Dimensions: 330mm x 140mm x 81mm
- Package Weight: 1.6 kg
- Package Dimensions: 398mm x 207mm x 168mm
- Package Weight: 2.0 kg
** Only one LFO is controllable from the panel. To access the other LFOs, the corresponding MIDI CCs must be used.