Focusrite ISA ADN2 2-Channel A-D Card
Upgrade Your Focusrite ISA One with This 2-channel A/D Card
The Focusrite ISA ADN2 is a two-channel A/D card that delivers high-quality analog-to-digital conversion for the Focusrite ISA One mic preamp. The card operates at sample rates up to 24-bit/192kHz and provides Dante, AES3, and ADAT connectivity. The ISA ADN2 is fitted with primary and secondary RJ45 Dante Out ports, a connector for AES3 output, plus a TOSlink connector for ADAT output. Word clock I/O on BNC connectors permits synchronization with multiple digital sources. This also allows the Dante network to be sync’d with house clock or external gear.
Redundant Network Connectivity
The Dante outputs on the ISA ADN2 enable your ISA One to network with all Focusrite RedNet devices and Red interfaces, as well as Dante-equipped devices from other manufacturers. Metering and settings can be effortlessly accessed through RedNet Control, and routing is configured via Dante Controller software. The ISA ADN2 is equipped with redundant Dante connectivity via its primary/secondary Ethernet ports with auto switchover in the event of failure.
Focusrite ISA ADN2 2-Channel A/D Card Features:
- 2 channels of high-quality, precision analogue-to-digital converter for ISA One
- Sample rates: up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Redundant Dante connectivity via primary/secondary Ethernet ports with auto switchover
- 2-channel XLR connection for AES3 output
- 2-channel RCA connection for S/PDIF output
- 2-channel TOSlink connector for ADAT output
- • Word Clock I/O on BNC connectors allows synchronization with many external devices
- Included RedNet Control and Dante Controller software allow Dante routing and control from a computer; no hardware patching required