Akai FIRE Dedicated Hardware Controller for FL Studio (Software Not Included)
Please note: this unit requires FL Studio. This software is not provided with the unit.
Fire features a dedicated browser function to navigate, audition and load your audio samples, recall project files and open plugins. Simply select browser and use the Select rotary encoder to preview and load content and devices within FL Studio. The graphical OLED display makes browsing and controlling the various files, menus and parameters within your session a breeze.
Get hands-on with your production with everything you need to control FL Studio’s channels and patterns. With direct hardware control over your session, you can easily mute and solo channels, expand the grid matrix, select new channels, navigate through patterns and much more without touching a mouse.
Whether you’re a studio producer refining an arrangement or live performer looking to take your sessions to the stage, Fire’s Performance mode provides the ideal platform to remix and reimagine your tracks. Simply select Performance mode and launch MIDI clips and audio directly from Fire’s RGB pad matrix for a truly inspiring live production experience.
Up to four Fire devices can be connected at once, enabling unprecedented hardware control over the FL Studio mixing and production workflow. Expand channels or make more in the sequencer accessible by selecting Multi-Device Mode from the OLED display. Instantly expand the 4 x 16 matrix of one Fire unit to an 8 x 32 workflow.
- Plug-and-play integration with FL Studio
- Quickly input patterns along the timeline in the step sequencer
- 4 x 16 Matrix of Velocity-Sensitive RGB Pads
- Record notes in Performance mode
- 4 banks of assignable Touch-Capacitive Knobs
- Instantly navigate the Channel Rack, Browser, Tool Bar and Playlist windows
- Use dedicated controls to quickly browse audio and project files
- Dedicated Transport controls
- USB bus-powered