Polyend Poly 2 MIDI and USB to CV/Gate Eurorack Module
Polyphonic Control for Your Eurorack Rig
The Polyend Poly 2 module is a polyphonic MIDI to CV converter Eurorack module, and it will change how you interact with your sequencers, controllers, DAW, and more. This powerful module features MIDI I/O plus USB A and USB B inputs, with a total of four Gate outputs, four Pitch outputs, and 12 outs for CV (CC 0–127) signals. And using the Smart Thru connection, you can daisy-chain multiple Poly 2 modules together for even more voices. Poly 2 is even compatible with the MPE (Multidimensional Polyphonic Expression) standard used in innovative controllers such as the Roger Linn Design LinnStrument and the ROLI Seaboard series. Once you’ve explored the polyphonic expression the Polyend Poly 2 module is capable of, you’ll never want to be without it.
Built-in scale filtering for instant musical results
No matter what kind of MIDI controller you use — keyboard, ribbon controller, pressure pad, or whatever — the Poly 2 module offers built-in scale filtering rewards you with highly musical output. Select a scale, and only the notes within that scale will be passed along to your patch destinations. This is different from scale quantization, which forces ANY input to trigger the note it’s closest to in the scale, and can make it much more enjoyable to use alternative MIDI controllers with the Poly 2 module.
Polyend Poly 2 Eurorack Module Features:
- Polyphonic universal MIDI to CV converter Eurorack module
- Supports the MPE standard for use with innovative controllers like the LinnStrument, the Seaboard series, and more
- Scale Filtering allows you to generate musical results from any type of controller
- Inputs include MIDI I/O, USB A (5V), and USB B
- 4 Gate outputs
- 4 Pitch outputs
- 12 Modulation outputs
- First and Next mode are designed for use with an external controller
- Channel mode is designed for use with external sequencers or your DAW
- Size: 14HP wide, 24mm deep