Analogue Solutions Leipzig-SK Keyboard Synthesizer
Key Leipzig-SK Features
- 100% analogue voice and modulation circuitry.
- New improved Resonance control.
- Hand built in Great Britain.
- Fat Moog style transistor ladder filter.
- 2 VCOs with Glide and Sub-VCOs.
- Osc Sync & Cross-Mod
- Plenty of modulation routing possibilities.
- We are a big fan of electronic percussion here, so Leipzig-S modulation choices provide for good drum possibilities
- Analogue step sequencer – with plenty of clocking options.
- Audio input so can be used as a sound processor.
- Rugged steel/aluminium construction.
- MIDI In for software sequencer control.
The SK is almost identical to the S. But with the addition of a MIDI controller keyboard. Keyboard
- Velocity sensitive, semi-weighted, 37 keys
- LCD to enable editing of keyboard set-up (transpose, pitch bend range, retrig, etc)
- 1/4″ CV inputs and outputs
- Pitch and Mod wheels
This synth has no memories – Advantages
- None of the parameters or controls are quantised. So when you turn a knob, you are turning a resistor that affects a real analogue circuit.
- Because each parameter is not under solid CPU control, each parameter has that tiny analogue drift that adds so much to character.
- You are forced to be creative. No reliance on presets! Each time you make a sound you are being original.
- Quick, easy and simple to use! WYSIWYG – no nasty menus and sub-menus to change the sound.