Quested S8R Active 2 way nearfield monitor 150w 220w RMS Single
Quested S8R features two class A-B amplifiers, with a linear power supply, capable of delivering a total of 370 Watts RMS making the S8R the most powerful 2-way monitor available. Twin doubled flared ports in a compact reflex enclosure help keep the dimensions to a minimum. The abundant headroom in the Quested S8R’s amplifiers and resilient drive units makes for a monitor that is ideally suited for every genre of music from Heavy Metal to the electronic music of today. The Quested S8R is the perfect choice when a full range response is required without the use of a sub-woofer.
Being phase coherent with the other models in the S-Series the S8R can be used in combination with them in multi-channel systems. Typical applications include full-range monitors in medium sized control rooms, near / mid-field monitoring in larger rooms, programming rooms, and components in multi-channel systems.
Quested S8R Features
- Size: (WxHxD) 300(w) x 430(h) x 370(d) mm
- Weight: 19.2 kgs
- Drivers Bass Cone: – 1 x 200 mm (8″)
- High Frequency Soft Dome: – 1 x 28 mm (1degrees “)
- Maximum SPL: 110 dB
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz-20 kHz + 2 dB
- Connector: XLR and 1/4 inch Jack combo socket
- Impedance: 10k electronically balanced with RF filters
- Wiring: Pin 1 ground Sleeve, Pin 2 hot Tip, Pin 3 cold Ring
- Sensitivity: -12 dBu to +6 dBu for 96 dB SPL @ 1 m set by 10 position rotary switch on rear
- Subsonic: -3 dB @ 20 Hz, 24 dB/oct
- Ultrasonic: -3 dB @ 75kHz, 4 dB/oct
- Crossover: 1k40
- LF EQ: -2/-4 @ 42 Hz
- HF EQ: +/- 2 dB @ 10 kHz
- LF Output Power: > 220W RMS continuous (note 1)
- HF Output Power: > 150W RMS continuous (note 1)
- T.H.D: < 0.025% at levels up to 1 dB below clip, 20 Hz-20 kHz. typ 0.005% @ 1kHz.
- Hum + Noise: > -100 dB referred to clip
|Model||Quested S8R Single|