Quested 3 Way 10 Mid Field Main System Powered Reference Monitor
Quested V3110 3-Way 10″ Mid-Field / Main System Powered Reference Monitor is Quested’shighest-rated self powered monitoring system. The combination of Class A/B and D amplifiers provides the V3110 with 1000 watts of continuous RMS tri-amped power.
The monitor utilizes a 3-way speaker design with low frequency response down to 30 Hz from its custom designed, linear-travel, long throw 10″ driver. The high frequency tweeter and mid range speakers are designed with Quested’s low-fatigue soft-dome technology, and are capable of adjusting for either horizontal or vertical positioning. A 24 dB / Octave crossover slope delivers improved drive unit efficiency.
The speaker monitor features user adjustable low, mid and high frequency filters. LEDs are provided to indicate power on/off, overload and thermal protection status. The V3110 was engineered to deliver a versatile, high power density in a reference monitor cabinet with a minimal footprint and size.
- Quested’s highest-rated self-powered monitoring system
- 3-way design with low frequency response down to 30 Hz from linear travel, long throw 10″ driver
- 1000 Watt RMS from combination of Class A/B and Class D amplification
- Quested low-fatigue soft-dome high-frequency and mid-range technology
- Adjustable HF / Mid section to accommodate versatile horizontal or vertical positioning
- Current-driven, floating drive stage Class A/B power for HF and Mid drivers
- Dedicated 700 Watt RMS Class D amplifier for improved LF driver dynamics
- 24 dB/octave crossover slopes for improved drive unit efficiency
- Very high-power density for cabinet footprint and size