Neve AMS 1073OPX
Legend Meets Future
Eight Legendary 1073® remote-controlled Preamps with Marinair® Transformers, USB and Dante digital connectivity taking the Classic Neve preamp sound into the future.
Launched in 1970, the 1073® soon became the mic preamp of choice for leading producers and engineers and has since become the world’s most desirable preamplifier. Designed and manufactured in England by AMS Neve to this day, it’s unique tonal quality, warmth, low-mid punch and subtle harmonic distortion gives studios of all sizes the most prestigious front-end for their recordings.
The 1073OPX continues the 1073® pedigree, packing eight legendary preamps into a 2U rack unit. Front and rear connectors give comprehensive connectivity to any Studio/Live/Broadcast environment and modern remote-control software gives two-way control with Total Recall™ of all settings with Save/load feature. Mic input sources benefit from the Marinair(R) transformer-coupled input stage and sources can be connected directly to the front-mounted Mic/Line/DI input for recording in the studio control-room.
The 1073OPX’s analogue and digital monitor signal path allows use as a complete standalone I/O interface or as a live room remote preamp with a full, latency-free monitoring cue mix signal path. The optional digital I/O card comes with Neve’s industry-revered mastering-grade converters with up to 192kHz/24-Bit A/D conversion over USB connection for use as a Primary Audio Interface to any connected DAW-enabled computer as well as Primary and Secondary Dante® connectivity for Audio-over-IP applications.
- 8 Channels of remote-controlled 1073 Mic/Line/Instrument Preamplifiers
- Exclusive Neve® Marinair® transformers on the Microphone input
- Class-A transformer-less DI input
- Remote control software can control up to 8 1073® OPX racks at a time (64 preamps!)
- Automatic Total Recall™ of all settings
- Front Mic/Line combi input
- Rear Mic/Line D-Type connection
- 80Hz High pass filter
- -25dB pad
- Phase flip
- Smart Phantom Power control
- Hi/Lo Impedance selector from 300Ω to 1.3KΩ
- Separate stereo monitor path with Independent level control
- Latency-free monitoring of all signal sources
- Eight front D.I inputs for instrument tracking
- Front-mounted Headphone output
Digital Option containing:
USB connection for use as a standalone primary audio interface/core audio device
Dante Primary and Secondary connection for Audio-over-IP application
Word Clock Sync In/Out
electable Headroom from +18, +24, +26dB