Manley Enhanced Pultec Stereo EQ
Manley Pultec EQP-1A, now available in both single and 2-channel versions, uses 1 x 12AU7WA and 1 x 6414 in our ALL-TUBE single-ended line amplifier for the gain make-up and extra-beefy sound; the Pultec EQP-1A’s gain is factory set for unity but additional gain is available by a rear mounted feedback adjustment trimpot. Like our 40dB Mic Preamps, the Manley Pultec EQP-1As offer both transformer coupled balanced and direct capacitor coupled unbalanced outputs for easy interface and sonic variety.
Kick drum? Bring on the Manley Pultec EQP-1A and all the iron you can muster! You’ll soon discover the power and magic of having those individual Low Frequency BOOST and CUT controls in that LF shelf circuit. . . Need a little clarity or extension? Try that middle bell-shaped Boost dialing in the sharpness of the boost on the BANDWIDTH control. Something bugging you? Ease it off with the HF shelf cut. You’ll see. There’s no substitute for a Pultec EQP-1A!
Manley Pultec EQP-1A Features:
- MANLEY ENHANCED PULTEC EQ
- MANLEY input transformer with pure nickel laminations potted in mu-metal case. 600 input Z
- Balanced Transformer Coupled XLR Outputs
- Flat frequency response from 10Hz-100KHz
- PHASE REVERSE switch for balanced XLR input
- Alternate transformerless 1/4″ HI-Z (5K ohm) input
- BYPASS switch
- Silent conductive plastic BOOST & CUT controls
- Sealed gold-contact Greyhill frequency select switches
- <0.01% THD @ 1Khz
- Adjustable FEEDBACK / GAIN: Unity +/-5dB
- Hi-current drive <50 ohm LO-Z unbalanced output
- Max. output (into 600 ohm load): (+20 dBm)
- Power consumption (120/240VAC): 18 watts
- Dimensions:Occupies 2 rack units
- Shipping weight: 12 lbs.