The elysia xfilter is a true linked stereo EQ. It gives you the expensive sound of an all class-A equalizer in a surprisingly affordable package, with a precise stereo image based on computer-selected, stepped potentiometers and low tolerance film capacitors.
This EQ is serious about flexibility. It offers high and low shelf bands which can be switched into high and low cut filters with resonance, two mid peak filters with wide and narrow Q, plus additional passive LC stages with shielded coils for a glorious top end.
With its exceptionally open sound, straight transient projection and solid punch, the xfilter is the perfect match for your xpressor – or any other piece of delicious outboard gear!
- 100% Class-A Topology - Expensive boutique sound made affordable.
- True Stereo Operation – Two channels, just one set of controllers.
- Resonance High & Low Pass Filters – Extremely useful secret weapons.
- Additional Passive High-Band – Magic LC polish for opening up the top end.
- Switchable Filter Quality – Wide and narrow Q for the parametric mids.
- Special Low Tolerance Pots and Caps – Computer-selected for better stereo accuracy.
- Stepped Controllers – Fast and easy recall guaranteed.
- Made in Germany – Build quality without compromise.