2264ALB Mono Limiter/Compressor module
LunchboxTM… meet (yet another) Legend.
Crafted in England by Neve engineers, the 2264ALB retains the original 2264A’s unique sonic characteristics by using the same architecture, matching components and original hand-wound transformers and adds new features: a Signal Presence indicator LED and a Slow Attack option. And it delivers it in a modern and portable form-factor which professional producers and engineers demand.
- Classic mono Limiter/Compressor, available in a 500-series format
- Transformer-coupled circuits used in Input, Bridge-driver, Side-chain and Output stages
- Independent Limiter and Compressor IN/OUT selectors
- BYPASS switch connects input terminals directly to output terminals
- Slow Attack switch changes between classic 2264A attack settings and new Slow Attack setting for buss compression work
- Digital LED meter with approximate PPM ballistics indicates 0dB to 20dB of gain reduction
- Audio Processing Insert design allows the audio to/from the 2264ALB module to be inserted into the audio path of an existing 1073LB module (modules must be fitted in the same LunchboxTM)
- Fully screened module, packaged in Mu-metal case helps eliminate stray electromagnetic fields from LunchboxTM PSU or other module types