Source Audio Soundblox® Pro Classic Distortion
The Soundblox Pro Classic Distortion packs 4 tube amp and 8 fuzz box overdrive tones, plus a Clean Boost/EQ mode into one highly tweakable and programmable pedal.
The onboard 7-band graphic equalizer and dual drive controls provide virtually endless tone manipulation possibilities. Save your customized tones in 6 programmable user preset stations, available for speedy recall via three footswitches. An expression pedal input allows for seamless morphing from one user preset to another.The Pro Classic also includes a MIDI input allowing external access to presets and parameters, and is Hot Hand® ready for even more expressive capabilities.
Unlike other products, which attempt to digitally clone, model or emulate vintage gear, the organic tones of the Soundblox Pro Classic Distortion are the result of a five-year listening study and iterative algorithm design process involving over 40 classic pedals and extensive artist evaluation.
My plan all along was to carry a very few select ‘stomp boxes’ I cannot live without. The Classic and Multiwave may have just upset my apple cart! They are the best distortion boxes ever made.”
—Adrian Belew, guitarist for King Crimson, Tom Tom Club andFrank Zappa
I want to tell you that I think your pedals are the best out there. I bought my first pedal, the Tri-Mod Wah and it just blew me away. I had to show someone that really could play the bass and appreciate using it more than a beginner. So I took it to the Guitar Center here and gave it to a friend that works there…and it blew all of them away. Then I bought three more pedals, the Tri-Mod Phaser, Flanger and the Multiwave Distortion.”
SOUNDBLOX PRO CLASSIC DISTORTION FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Diverse Sound Palette — Featuring 11 varieties of classic distortion sounds with an added CLEAN BOOST + EQ mode.
- State-of-the-art DSP — Featuring 56-bit Digital Signal Processing and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 6 User Presets — Easy to configure user presets in two banks selectable via 3 footswitches for quick access of your customized sounds
- 7-Band Equalizer — Ultra-precise 7-band equalizer for in-depth tone control.
- Sound Morphing — An expression input allows morphing of sounds between preset banks.
- MIDI Compatible — A MIDI input allows external access to presets and parameters.
- Motion Control — All Soundblox and Soundblox Pro pedals are ‘Hot Hand Ready’ and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass — Bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation.
- 9V DC power supply included.
- Dimensions: 7in./17.8cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 6 in./15.25cm (width) x 2in./5cm (height, including knobs).