Source Audio One Series King Maker Fuzz
The Kingmaker offers a dangerously aggressive trio of Fuzz. The Kingmaker’s Heavy mode pumps out a highly saturated fuzz for violin-like lead tones with unending sustain as well as thick and pummeling rhythm tones. Normal mode provides a responsive fuzz that cleans up nicely with reduced input signal but intensifies dramatically as the input increases. The Octave circuit unleashes a screaming, octave fuzz in the style of vintage Octavio pedals.
Out of the box, the Kingmaker Fuzz offers tremendous tonal range, but dig a little deeper and discover its hidden powerful and flexibility. Every pedal in the One Series line is compatible with the Neuro Mobile App (a free download for iOS or Android). Link the Kingmaker to the Neuro App and access its extended equalization capabilities as well as Source Audio’s library of bonus overdrive, fuzz, and distortion algorithms — each algorithm can be downloaded directly to the pedal. Plus, every One Series pedal is fully MIDI compatible when coupled with the Nuero Hub (formerly Soundblox Hub), delivering the power to save up to 128 different presets.
KINGMAKER FUZZ FEATURES
- 3 Distinct Fuzz Circuits.
- Stereo Input and Output Jacks — Distort upstream stereo signals or split a mono signal to dual outputs.
- Dual Processing — Dual processors and stereo Inputs and Outputs make it possible (via the Neuro App) to split one signal and apply a different drive circuit to each output, blend two drive circuits, or cascade drives to one or both outputs.
- Universal Bypass — Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass.
- Expression Control — Compatible with Source Audio expression pedals and the Hot Hand 3 Universal Wireless Effects Controller.
NEURO APP FEATURES
Connect the Kingmaker Fuzz to the Nuero Mobile App (a free download for iOS or Android) and explore the power of effect downloading, customization, and sharing that comes with every Ones Series pedal.
- Free Effects Downloads — Every Source Audio overdrive, fuzz, and distortion algorithm is available as a free download directly to your Kingmaker Fuzz.
- Customize Effects — Access Neuro’s extensive equalization capabilities or experiment with multiple drive circuit blends or stereo splits.
- Advanced Signal Routing — Choose from a range of signal routing possibilities like effects send, multi signal mixing, or mono signal splitting.
- Save and Share Customized Presets — Once you’ve fine-tuned an effect, save it to your personal effects collection and share it with the growing community of Neuro users.
- Download Presets — Explore Source Audio’s ever-expanding library of effect presets.
- Simple Connection — The Neuro App. connects with the Kingmaker via the mobile device’s headphone jack and Stereo Input 2 on the pedal. A Neuro App connector cable (1/8” to 1/4”) is included with the pedal.
The Kingmaker Fuzz also features full MIDI capability and simplicity when coupled with the Neuro Hub (formerly Soundblox Hub).
- Preset Saving — Save up to 128 effect presets.
- Multi Pedal Scene Saving — Connect up to five One Series and Soundblox 2 pedals to the Neuro Hub and create 128 multi pedal scenes, recallable via MIDI program change messages.
- External Expression Control — Connect the Neuro Hub to any Source Audio expression pedal, Hot Hand 3 Wireless Effects Controller or third party TRS (Tip Hot) expression pedal for on-the-fly control of any adjustable parameter.
KINGMAKER FUZZ SPECIFICATIONS
- Includes 9v DC power supply (300mA / Negative Tip)
- Includes 1/8” to 1/4” cable for Neuro Mobile App connection.
- Power Consumption — 150mA
- USB port — Connects to Mac or Windows PC for firmware updates and the forthcoming in-depth effects editing software.
- Brushed anodized aluminum housing.
- Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 2.75 in./7cm x H: 2 in./5.1cm (including knobs)