Add Thunderbolt 3 Connectivity to Your Lynx Converter!
Turn your world-class Lynx converter into a high-bandwidth Thunderbolt 3 audio interface, with this Lynx LT-TB3 Thunderbolt 3 LSlot expansion card. For starters, this ups the capabilities of your converter by offering full 192kHz resolution throughput at your full channel count. A user-upgradable FPGA adds enhanced 64 x 32 mixing when you install your LT-TB3 option in your Aurora converter and daisy chaining allows you to link multiple Lynx converters together via Thunderbolt 3.
Lynx LT-TB3 Thunderbolt 3 Option for LSlot-equipped Converters Features:
- The perfect way to turn your Lynx converter into an audio interface
- Compatible with any LSlot equipped Aurora or Hilo converter
- Supports full bandwidth (40Gbps bi-directional) at 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- User-upgradable FPGA adds enhanced 64 x 32 mixing when installed in Aurora
- Uses standard USB-C cabling (compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 with third-party adapters)
- Daisy chain multiple Lynx converters together — up to 6 Aurora converters total for up to 192 analog channels
- Officially certified by Apple and Intel for Mac and Windows