MOTU AVB Switch
If you’re looking for an easy way to network your 1248, 16A, 8M or other AVB-ready MOTU gear, then this MOTU AVB Switch is just what you need. With a single MOTU AVB Switch, you can easily network up to five AVB-compatible devices (including additional switches), to create a vast network of high-quality, high-definition audio for studio or live use. Network-wide clock and sync offer nanosecond-level accuracy, so each of the AVB Switch’s five 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports offer near-zero latency via Cat 5e or Cat 6 cable over distances up to 328′.
What’s more, there’s an additional port for connecting to standard Ethernet or a wireless router, in case you want to control your MOTU AVB-equipped devices via your iOS device.
MOTU AVB Switch Features:
- Industry standard IEEE 802.1 Audio Video Bridging (AVB) Ethernet switch
- Automatic device discovery and bandwidth management with AVB devices makes setup easy
- Uses standard CAT-5e or CAT-6 Ethernet cables for runs up to 100 meters
- 1-Gigabit operation supports high audio channel counts with extremely low latency
- Maintains quality of audio and video streams, regardless of other network traffic
- Network-wide clock and sync provides pinpoint accuracy down to the nanosecond
- Bridging port provides compatibility with standard Ethernet for internet and Wi-Fi